I want to start doing monthly recaps on my blog just as a way to see if I'm sticking to my writing goal for the year. So far I'm doing good with my two blog posts per week and feel like I'm settling in to a groove (yes this recap counts ha ha!).
January was a doozy! Not a quiet month, that's for sure.
- New Year, New Goals - That's what January is for right?
- Protecting Planned Parenthood - Now more than ever.
- Stuck in a Blogging Block? - It doesn't have to be a sucky feeling.
- Do You Enjoy Adult Coloring Books? - If you don't, what's wrong with you?
- Review: Bright Cellar Cheese Experience - Cheese, 'nuff said.
- If you're going through hell.... - Bad things come to an end too.
- Shut up Facebook, everything is fine! - "Fucking Facebook!!"
- Change of heart & thoughts on the Women's March - My most popular/read post this month, and maybe most candid.
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the circus fiasco of this past weekend with the #MuslimBan and the promotion of Steven Bannon - holy fuck! Let's see what February will bring! It could be good, it could be bad, but it won't be uneventful.