Another month has past and Spring is here yet it still doesn't feel like it as I'm wrapped in a blanket and a Winter Storm Warning has been issued for the area (although it's technically not Winter anymore).
I did start something pretty awesome this month, I started practicing Yoga again! I can't wait to talk about it here. Once upon a time, I was a serious Yogini and practiced a lot. I even had a blog dedicated to it which is still online! My practice was pretty strong and then life got in the way, money became an issue, and I put that off to the side with the occasional attempt to practice on my own but nothing regular stuck. Needless to say, I'm happy to be moving again. Yoga is essential in my life. Now I just need to get back into walking/jogging again. This winter messed me up.
What else was new in my blog in March? I have to say, I love putting these monthly blog recaps together!
- My Vinyl Soundtrack Collection - I'm turning into a vinyl nerd.
- Small Business: Do you get political on social media? - It's complicated.
- Isn't Everyday International Women's Day? - Unfortunately, higher ups are trying to stack the odds against women :(
- Things To Do on a Snow Day - Besides play in the snow.
- Grab a Cup & a Blanket: Good Reads This Month - yay! Blog reading!
- Know Your History, Don't be a Tree Without Roots - Seriously, are you not paying attention?
- Where's Your American Pride? - that grey area where Nationalism is not necessarily bad