WHOA! This month got away with me as far as blogging goes. Doesn't help that it's a short month and I had to get a new laptop so that took some time away from here. I still managed to get some writing in so here's what you might have missed in February:
- Let's Talk About Snowflakes - Who are the real snowflakes here?
- An Open Apology - I was mad.
- Life Lately - besides politics.
- Don't Worry, Your 40s Will Be Awesome - I promise.
- Where Do You Get Your News From? - The media is NOT what is wrong with this country and we need to defend it.
Last month in my recap, I said let's see what February would bring. It brought some unseasonably warm weather, more head scratching, and lots of coffee. I attended my first Town Hall meeting over the weekend with my District Rep Sean Patrick Maloney. It was PACKED! It was a good meeting, frustrating at times but not because of him but some of the others in attendance. Otherwise, I learned a lot. Nothing like the screaming you see on TV happening elsewhere but then again, my rep is a Democrat and shares a lot of the same concerns as his constituents. I'm glad I went and hope to attend more.